Monday 1 September 2008

EastEnders star doesn't want to leave soap

'EastEnders' actress Emma Barton has revealed that she doesn't want to depart the scoop, saying that she is "really deplorable" about her departure.

The actress, who plays Honey Mitchell in the show, was recently written out of 'EastEnders' because her fictitious character had "come to the end of her storyline".

According to the Daily Star, Barton aforesaid: "Despite what they thought, I honestly felt there was more than mileage for her.

"But beholding as they haven't killed her off, I judge there is still a chance she could wander back unrivaled day.

"I was so perturbation to be leaving. I have had an awing time."

Speaking to The People, Barton aforementioned: "I volition miss everyone and I miss going away to work every day already and being office of the show."

"I'm truly sad. I didn't desire to leave," she said.



More information